Translate

jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

Friendship




Good morning .... FRIENDSHIP

The song you´ve just listened to was related to friendship and it expresses what friendship is made up of…The background song is called “Count on me” by Bruno Mars…I love it!... I heard this song thanks to a special friend of mine…actually she works here.. She is my colleague but above all she´s my friend and I know that I´ll always be able to count on her ... and that´s why I would like to read and share some lines with all of you … The song says things like “If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you” “If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can´t see… I'll be the light to guide you “You´ll always have my shoulder when you cry and I know when I need it”  “You can count on me like one, two, three and you´ll be there…´cause that´s what friends are supposed to do” … It´s beautiful, isn´t it?


Let´s talk about friendship…

            What would life be without friends? In my opinion, it would be very very boring. Friendship is one of life´s most precious gifts. But …What´s a true friend like? A friend is someone who knows your needs and suffers when you suffer. A friend accepts you for who you are. A true friend makes you laugh even when you think you´ll never smile again.  You dare to reveal your secret fears, failures, and hopes to your friend because you know that he or she will respect you. A good friend is someone you can trust and who won’t judge you even when he or she knows you are wrong.

            With your friend you can remove your masks…you can be YOU…you don´t need to wear a costume like in Halloween… A friend listens carefully, then gives a response. The answer isnt always what you want to hear, but a friend risks saying what can be best for you. You can call a friend at any time even when you know that it is not the right moment.
Even if you aren’t nearby each other, he or she will make an effort to keep in touch through facebook, emails, texts and calls. A good friend smiles and hugs you to show that you´re not alone and you are very important for him or her.

There is a famous quote by the writer Virginia Woolf that said: “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends”…

So let me ask you about something…do you really know who your true friends are? Are you sure that you can count on them? Think about it…

And now Let´s  pray to our Lord

Lord, thank You for YOUR faithful friendship to each of us.
And thank You for the devoted friends You have given to us.
Let ME be a faithful friend to others.
When they feel like You are far away, teach me to be LIKE YOU and be present to their needs.
 Amen.

Noelia de los Ángeles Fernández Hermoso (Tutora de 1º ESO B)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario